The intramural Support Tools have been developed to support the planning and implementation of an intramural program. Use these customizable tools as is, or add/revise questions and components to meet the school’s needs. These tools can be printed or completed online to support intramural planning, evaluation, and student engagement.
- Guiding Principles to Intramurals Poster (PDF): This printable poster outlines key components of quality, inclusive intramural programs.
- Sample Student Planning Survey Template (DOC): The Student Planning Survey template is intended to provide students with an opportunity to contribute to the intramural planning and decision-making process.
- Sample School Profile Template (DOC): The School Profile template is intended to help identify the assets and needs of your school community and to help support the planning and decision-making process.
- Sample Long-Term Planning Template (DOC): The Long-Term Planning template is intended to identify the specific intramural activities proposed for this year/term.
- Sample Activity Planning Template (DOC): The Activity Planning template is intended to help establish a consistent planning approach for each intramural activity and to help collate intramural information for a term or school year.
- Sample Student Reflection Template (DOC): The Student Reflection Tool template is intended to gather feedback from students and ensure the intramural activities being offered are meeting the diverse interests and needs of students.
- Sample Activity Reflection Template (DOC): The Activity Reflection Tool template is intended to highlight accomplishments, track progress, and reflect on the success and challenges of an intramural activity.
- Sample Year-End Reflection Template (DOC): The Year-End Reflection Tool can help highlight accomplishments, track progress, and start intramural planning for next year.