At the secondary level, five out of nine activities are geared towards grades nine and ten and four activities are geared towards grades eleven and twelve. Each activity includes references to the overall expectations for the Healthy Living Strand in The Ontario Curriculum, Grade 9-12: Health and Physical Education (2015) with opportunities to promote integrated cross-curricular learning.
Grades 9 and 10
- Total Body Health: Making Connections to Holistic Health and Vaccinations
- Learning Conflict Resolution Strategies to Engage in Difficult Conversations
- Determining Credible Information, Misinformation about Vaccinations and Impact on Decision Making
- Sexual Health and Vaccination
- Practices and Behaviours to Minimize Health Risks to Self and Others